At California Cremation Centers we:
- Have trained, knowledgeable and courteous counselors to guide you through the process.
- Adhere to industry standards and guidelines for identification.
- Only cremate one person at a time.
- Only cremate human remains in our crematories.
- Only use climate-controlled sheltering facilities.
- Only use company-trained and certified crematory operators.
- Allow inspection of our facilities.
- Are backed by more than 100 years of experience in the funeral industry.
- Are members in good standing with the Cremation Association of North America (CANA), North America's largest professional cremation association, and the Association of California Cremationists (ACC), California's only professional association of Crematory owner's and operators.
- Provide a 100% Service Guarantee. If we ever fail to live up to expectations, we'll make things right or refund that portion of the service.
- Are family owned and operated, not answering to a board of directors or stockholders looking for higher sales and profits.
- Are not a society or membership based organization. You do not need to pay extra to obtain our low prices.
- Our one simple, affordable cremation plan
OUR CHARGES INCLUDE:
- Transferring your loved one to California Cremation Center within the San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange, Los Angeles Counties Metro Area (click on prices link above)
- Caring for the body prior to cremation
- Preparing the death certificate and permits
- Coordinating with the local medical examiner if required
- Administrative assistance for communications with the responsible parties
- Managerial support to supervise and document the process
- Obituary Notification and Placement (Newspaper costs may apply)
- A cremation container made of approved material, in which the body is placed for cremation
- The cremation itself
- Placement in the urn selected, or the urn or durable container provided by you
- Provision for pickup of the urn by an authorized person
Cremation will take place upon receiving a California Disposition Permit. Standard Cremation is based on deceased being under 300 lbs.
Click Here To Call Now